In the 20th Century, hero in our minds are the one's who have skills and powers to defeat the evil one's like those at the television and those who have sacrificed and died because of the eagerness to achieve the freedom of our own country. These heroes are the one that most people admire and remember when we are talking about "Heroes." but how about those people who are sacrificing their own lives in doing good things in the present? Are they not heroes? Yes they are, and they are called the "Living Heroes", but sadly only few are remembering these people.
Living heroes are those people who sacrifice themselves for the sake of others. Some of them are our parents, teachers and those who make things and help in making our country clean, peaceful and those leading our places to make a better future. Those people must be called also heroes because of their efforts to make beautiful things.
For me, my parents are the whom I must call my heroes. They are my heroes because without them I'm not here living this kind of life I have now. Without them, maybe I'm not going to school everyday to learn the things I must know. And without them I don't get the teachings about the Bible and I'm very thankful that I have parents like them who love and care for me in my whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment